Because

This movie is probably racist, sexist, and homophobic. And I'm gonna talk about it, even though it's not remotely current.

Femmebot: Bringing you the creme de la crap since 2010.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Music Bomb: Headhat for Cats

I'm feeling VIP about my advance copy of Headhat for Cats, available at something called Starving Raptors. It is compiled by the geniuses behind the illustrious non-profit hot-as-shit, hip-hop-and-other-noise label, Headhat Records (where, browsing just now, I just noticed about three t-shirts I want, but you should just download some free music and maybe just give the site some money).






The album is inexpensive, locally produced, and literally all of your dollars for the Cats compilation will go directly to kittens, yes, AND puppies and probably some bunnies too--you LOVE our future feline overlords kittens, I know you do.

Seriously, even if you feel nothing but disdain for baby animals, check out the album. It is a marvelous and lively tour of indie hip hop artists.


Headhat Records: "We ARE prepared to jiggle it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is not a forum for the debating of the existence of sexism, homophobia, racism, classism, transphobia, ableism, or any of the other major forms of intersecting oppressions. OMG, THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PLACES YOU CAN DO THAT!

Also, disagree with me and each other all you like! I love that! If you noticed I said something fucked up about oppression, or if your expertise in your own oppression gives you a better view, and if you are feeling generous enough to share that with me!? I embrace that!

Just be respectful. No name calling, No verbally attacking people. Please, my three readers and twenty-five spambots have feelings too, you know.